* everybody lives *
Amie. French. 27. Librarian.
99% Doctor Who, the remaining 1% Lost, Xfiles, Fringe, Haven, GoT and many other tv-shows I watch. And a bit of Mattex, I'm afraid...
I'm used to reblog spoilers, but they're all tagged "spoilers"
4 days ago
you are always here to me